Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top 10

I'll try to track down some pictures from Boston soon! (My camera was broken and I took pictures with my sister's camera). It was nice and relaxing. On with the good news...As I'm sure you all know, Brooke White has made the TOP 10!!!! Wahoooo!!!!! I am so excited for her. I thought you would be interested in going here to learn more about Brooke and view some exclusive videos and interviews. Ellen Degeneres gave her mad props last Friday on her show and Simon Cowell put her as one of the front runners for this year's competition on Oprah's show. She is doing phenomenal and I can't wait to see her perform tonight! I will definitely be attending the American Idol tour when it rolls around this summer! Don't forget to vote! :)

1 comment:

TheBurtons said...

Doesn't she just make you so proud!? Man- I am so happy for her.