Thursday, August 16, 2007

I want one...

We've decided to wait to have a baby for at least two more years...which is okay, because I seem to have enough medical problems without throwing a baby into the mix. However, I need something to keep me company until then. Can I have a wittle puppy?!?!

I saw one in the window of the pet shop the other day that was only $800.00 (A baby costs WAY more than that). I fell in love immediately, the problem you ask!!??! We can't have puppies in our complex. I told Matthew I was willing to live on the street. I REALLY need a puppy!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Getting a kitty was just about the best thing I did for my baby hunger. I love having a little kitten to love and cuddle all the time. I'm glad I'm not the only one on the 2 year plan! I miss you over there--come visit me in building F!

Jenni Sue said...

so cute! I want one, too!