Monday, August 20, 2007

Matthew's Birthday!!!

Matthew turned 25 on Wednesday August 15th. I wanted to post a few pictures of the big day!!! I think he had a good birthday! I enjoyed surprising him with his favorite cake and some birthday gifts that he LOVES!!!!


Celebrating at PF Chang's!!! His all time FAVORITE place to eat!!

Our Best Friends, Cliff and Lisa Stradling!

Me and Lisa!

His Double Layer, German Chocolate cake with about 50 candles...yes, I did light all of them!

His Gifts!

The Decorations Lisa helped me put up!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!! That's Kendra's b-day too; we love having family members with the same birthdays. I love all the new posts, Emily!

Mallory said...

wait.. i know that Lisa! from Heritage. what did her last name used to be??