Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Savior of the World

A few weeks ago, when all the Temple Square Events went on sale for the Holiday Season, I decided to buy tickets to Savior of the World for Matthew and I and his whole family. We went to see the show on December 8th. It was such an incredible performance, one I recommend everyone seeing at least once. It a musical drama about the birth and resurrection of the Savior. It was so good and something that I was needing to see. My only regret is that we didn't have time to walk around Temple Square after the performance and see the Christmas lights.

L to R: Linda (Mother-in-law), Jenny (sister-in-law), Justin (Matthew's Youngest Brother), Matthew, Me, Jill (sister-in-law), and Nate (Matthew's oldest Brother)
The Allphin Women, minus Matthew's Older sister Kirsti who lives in Boise, and his younger sister Ashlee who is serving a mission in Uruguay.
Matthew and I

3 comments:

Adria said...

What a hot couple! You guys look great! I miss you-come back to AZ

Natalie said...

You look great...I'm so glad that you have a blog. Shawnie's wedding was fun and now we're planning Tom's Jan,4th. I have some pic's on my blog from Shawnie's wedding. Love ya!!

Leslie & Matt said...

Emily, I came across your blog a couple of months back & stuck it into my favorites. Now I can't even remember how I found it, but thought I would say hi & let you know that I have a blog (if you remember me from Pinnacle). You look great & I love your short hair!! http://busybrowns.blogspot.com/