Thursday, July 3, 2008

You've Had a Birthday.....

...Shout HOORAY!!!!! I just want to give a quick shout out to two of my favorite people. First and foremost, I want to wish my mother a very HAPPY Birthday!!!! I won't give you her age, but she was 25 when I was born (hehe).

I know everyone says this, but she seriously is the most amazing mother in the world. She's a saint and has raised her kids well...all 11 of us! She's truly one of the most selfless people on this earth. I love her very much and I am so grateful to have her in my life. Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day! You mean the world to me and I'll always be you baby! MUA!



My other shout out is to my adorable friend Bethany (b-town, bettan, beth). She's the greatest!!!! She's helped me so much in the past few months with my calling and given me more support then she'll ever know. She's a great photographer and she's never afraid to go for her dreams. You should seriously check out her stuff. I'm so grateful to have met her and to share so many memories and experiences with her. Happy Birthday Beth, lots of love to you on your BIG 2-4!!!!!! HIP Hip!!!!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

ohmygoodness, i am crying right now. thank you elimy, i love you so much! and happy birthday to your mom too!

beloved30 said...

Hey why isn't my blog on your list?

The Dickinson's said...

Hi Emily! I miss you so much. I have not seen you in forever! You look like a hottie with short hair. I love it! Anyways I just wanted to say hi. Hope your doing good. Maybe I will see you at the next girls night..I hope. Keep in touch.