Monday, July 28, 2008

My wish list....

4th book in the Twilight Series which comes out on August 2nd. (I might have to buy myself an early birthday present)! :)
Our T-Mobile plan is almost expired....I'm really leaning towards this phone with Sprint. Did I mention free nights and weekends starting at 7pm!?
It seems silly, but totally a must with all the paper mail we receive for bills and such. I've kept all of them since we've been married...I think it's time to purchase a shredder!
Yes, this is a boy's bike, however, I still like it! :) I want one so I can start taking bike rides up the trail.
My newest hobby. Which would be much more enjoyable if I actually owned a sewing machine.

And last, but certainly not least a new set of scriptures. I'm still sporting the ones I got when I was eight....I would LOVE to have a new set. Although, I'm afraid I rely too much on the markings and inserts that I have in my 'used' scriptures. This could be a challenge...

2 comments:

TheBurtons said...

girlfriend- lets celebrate our birthdays together! its been that way the last 2 years (well kinda when i was at education week)

Anonymous said...

Emily, that is a beautiful wish list:) I love how practical everything is! Adam and I have bikes and we love them. I got a new sewing machine for Christmas and broke it the first time I used it! I'm sure you're much more careful than me:) Hope you get everything you wish for!! love ya Happy Birhtday!!