Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Recent Invitations/Announcements

Just wanted to post my recent invitations and announcements. I did most of these in July, but with the craziness of Girl's Camp I'm just now getting around to posting them. The pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the idea.

These I did for my friend Lindsey for her sister's baby shower!




I did these for my sweet friend Tiffany Fish. She's given me quite the business. I've also done these, and these for her as well. She fell in love with the Lady Bug theme when I originally did it as a baby announcement last year.


These are the Baby Announcements I did for my little niece Nora. My sister couldn't decide on which color scheme to do, so we did both! The dot on the front is a little rhinestone.

6 comments:

Nakita Ellis said...

Man you're good!!!

Kim said...

Emily, you are amazing! I am in LOVE with the lady bug one. If only I'd remembered that you made cards, I'd have had you make some for Brighton's birthday! Man, what was I thinking?! Ok, next baby, you are all mine. And of course, you're invited to Brighton's party- email me your address so I can send you one of her not-even-remotely-as-cute-as-yours-invitation.

jack+alli said...

so cute! oh, i wish we lived closer so we could be crafty together :)

TheBurtons said...

Oh I love the lady Bugs too! Send just a little creative vibe my way lover- seriously! I need to start back at the card club at least, my pile is getting smaller. So I hope you have a super birthday!! Too bad I didn't get to make it there this year so we could celebrate together. You're in my heart sweetie. I miss ya!!

Susan said...

Those cards or gorgeous! I love them! Might even steal them, unless you are copyrighted! :)

I tagged you go to my blog and see what to do

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! You are so talented:)