Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bad Day...



Today I'm feeling a little blue. I have a lot of things to update and post about: crafts, graduation, half marathon, hiking the Y, Special Olympics, etc. and I'll eventually get to those, but I feel it's important to stay true to who I am, so today, this video sums up how I'm feeling. After all, we all have highs and lows don't we?

Now, if I could just blare this on my car stereo, on my way home and sing at the top of my lungs, I think I would feel better.

Nothing especially horrible or heartbreaking happened, sometimes life just gets you down. This is a learning and growing experience isn't it?....especially on patience!?...I think so.

Thanks for hearing me out today. :/

5 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Nemmy, Just keep remembering that you are loved and needed! Life can get to all of us sometimes, especially the patience part. But, remember my very favorite quote: "The bible often says, It came to pass. It never says, it came to stay!" I hope you are feeling better! I would tell you to sit down and eat your fav Ben and Jerry's, but since you and I are both dieting, I will tell you instead to take a wonderful run or walk up Provo canyon. The weather is beautiful and so is the canyon. Love you bunches!

Laura Hall said...

I dont even get on the computer or do anything worthwhile when I feel like that. So good for you. I hope you get feeling better. :)

jack+alli said...

hey girl, i've missed you! do what you need to do for you-nobody else.

Andersen Family said...

Totally understand how you feel. Ditto about the running. That always makes me feel better.

The Stones said...

I'm glad you found our blog! I hope you are feeling better today, but we all have those days. You can of course come hold Emma, however she's on bili lights for jaundice so once she gets over that come on over!