Friday, August 15, 2008

One year older and wiser too...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!! My wonderful & amazing hubby turns 26 today! He's adorable and everything I could ever ask for and more! Love you babe! Happy Birthday!


Here are a few reasons to celebrate:
1. Who else looks THIS good in Shrek ears!?
2. He looks hot with long hair!
3. But even hotter with short hair!
4. He likes to make fun of me and keep our relationship honest.
5. Someday he'll make a great daddy.
6. He loves the outdoors and continues to push me to try new things.
7. Lastly, He loves me...and that's all I could ever ask for!

Last year at his birthday celebration! (What a difference a year makes....I'll post this year's birthday pics soon!)

1 comment:

jack+alli said...

you guys are smokin! you will for sure make some cute babies! :)
happy bday to your man!