Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Girl's Night Out

A couple of weeks ago I got together with my sister-in-laws, Jill and Jenny. I've been tempted to change my name to Jane, but that might get a little confusing. While they look like sisters already, I would have to lose a bunch of weight, cut my hair and dye it blond to look like these cuties!

Jenny just had little Austin back in January and hasn't had a chance to get out of the house much (he was born 7 weeks early and contracted RSV a week before our outing), so we ventured to the mall to get some delicious Chick-fil-a for dinner at the food court and then we walked around for a bit. We went into Forever XXI and found these awesome headbands ("awesome headbands" is said with thick sarcasm and a role of the eyes)!!!

I know I was born in the 80's and I love 80's movies and music, but is this really back in style!??!




Seriously!? Maybe I should have bought one...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

heck yes you should have! hhaha! those black ones look like birds.