Monday, September 10, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

A month later.....I FINALLY finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I had a hard time with this book, possibly because I'd seen the movie twice before reading it, so I knew the major events that would transpire. The book seemed long and drawn out, although Rowling is still an amazing author I also had a hard time with Harry and his moody personality. I was happy to finish my book on Thursday Night because it means I am that much closer to finishing. (I've already started on the 6th installment, and I seriously can't put it down!) I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh -- the 6th one is so good. Alex gets mad at Harry's moodiness, as well. Good job! Next you have to move on to the Twilight series!