Sunday, January 6, 2008

Anya's Birthday Party

While my family was here, we got to celebrate Anya's 7th birthday!!!!! She was born on January 1, 2001! Birthday's were never super big growing up, so I decided we would through her a birthday bash. Nothing too big, just a cake, ice cream and some party favors!!!! We still had a blast though.

Let the party begin!
The birthday cake
The birthday girl!
she was VERY excited about her shrek and Disney Princess party favors!
Mikayla, Anya, and Miracle
Singing to the birthday girl
such a cutie
The Disney Princess Shrek!
Anya and Mommy
us!

2 comments:

MEG said...

That's freaking CUTE!!! I can't tell if the girls are all wearing tops or pj's but they are SO CUTE!!! I've been waiting for some posts from you... he he he.

Natalie said...

I haven't seen your family in a long time! Anya is getting so big!! It's good to see everyone doing well. I don't hear from you guys anymore, so your blog is my connection source. The girls are too cute!