Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bon Voyage!!!!

Sorry, it's been a while....I have a ton to post, but mostly, I'm too lazy. I've recently chopped my hair (yes even shorter than before) I'm still trying to figure out how and what to do with it some days I like it and to be honest...some days I miss being able to put it in a ponytail. I have been visiting friends with new babies and I have been working on some baby shower invitations that are adorable. I've also seen a couple movies lately. All of which you will be hearing about...soon hopefully. :)

This is a card that I made for my awesome sister-in-law that went to Europe last year. It's taken this long to get her to scan it in and send it to me, but I wanted to share!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

when i read bon voyage, i thought you were leaving me!!! phew. i love that card, it is so so cute! let's see some pics of that haircut. i can't wait to see it. p.s. i love it when you post, so you really should post all of those things you have to post about!! mmmk? ;)