Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been tagged....

I've been tagged numerous times before....maybe I'll go back and find those, but probably not! I've decided that I would finally do this since I'm horribly bored at work and I was actually tagged by Nicki and Megan on this one, so here goes....

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.


1) I secretly love old school music. Old school meaning when I was in high school. 'NSYNC, BSB, Britney Spears, Christina....it's true. I still have all my CDs and on long road trips, when I'm the driver...I blast those babies and sing at the top of my lungs! :)

2) I'm sad they torn down the dorm rooms I lived in my freshman year, Deseret Towers for those of you familiar with BYU. It was such a bitter sweet year for me and that place always brought back a ton of memories. I wish I could have confiscated a brick to keep for my children.

3) I'm OCD when it comes to my house. Everytime hubby watches TV, he moves the remotes, and I always have to put them back correctly. It drives me nuts, but I can't help it.

4) I'm left handed. Most people are caught off guard when I tell them, but I love it, because then I get to hold hubby's hand when we go out to dinner! :)

5) I check FaceBook, MySpace, Hotmail, Google, GoogleReader, and my Bank Account at LEAST 10 times a day....probably more!

6) Speaking of Bank Account....I balance my check book once a day meaning I write all transactions in my check book and then when it clears the bank it gets a cute little check mark and a highlight. I watch it like a hawk! It's sad, because I always know when my husband spends money, and he gets reprimanded for not giving me receipts. He also hates shopping for holidays, birthdays, or anniversaries because if this obsessiveness of mine.

7) I'm terrified to go back to college. I associate school with failure and everything that happened freshman year.

8) I sleep with a fan on EVERY night, regardless of the temperature outside. I believe it comes from growing up in 120 degree weather my whole life. I'm used to the noise and the air flow on my face, it's fabulous!

9) I love watching Deal or No Deal. It's addicting and if it's on, I have to watch it to know if they win the million dollars!

10) My goal is to do invitations for famous people someday (I can dream big, right!?)

I'm going to tag: Michelle, Kara Ann, Adria, Connie, Cathy, Bethany, Allison, Shelly, Jenni, and Laura

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a lefty too! How funny is that? I really don't know anyone but my dad that is a lefty!

jack+alli said...

thanks for your comment. ;) the picures are almost as cute as the ones your friend took for you.
i with you all the way on #8. if i'm cold...bundle up, problem fixed! it's too quiet without it on!

Adria said...

oh i love you em but i have already been tagged and posted it on my blog!